A global day of giving (May 5)
Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, vulnerable children need you more than ever. On May 5, your donation will instantly double! WE'LL MATCH YOUR GIFT UP TO $10,000, thanks to the SOS USA Board of Directors and Advisory Board Members.
Your tax-deductible donation provides children with:
- Sanitation materials and supplies to fight the spread of COVID-19
- Medical services and facilities in select countries
- Continued learning through offline and online educational resources
- Virtual counseling and case management
- Community-based child-friendly spaces for daycare and education to serve children whose parents must work
- A safe family environment
- Food and material support
Established in 1949, SOS Children’s Villages is the largest organization devoted to the care of orphaned and abandoned children. Together, we can protect children during the COVID-19 crisis.
1620 I Street NW, Suite 900
Washington, DC 20006
*Only individual donations are eligible for match.